iPhone and FM Go 15

Kirk Larson-2
I need help if you have a moment.

I cannot access my camera from my new iPhone 7 plus... on FM go 15.

I had a customer download FM go 15 this morning and they cannot access their camera either.

I've been on the phone with FM and Apple...

Apple is taking the lead and will call me back.

This is what I need...

        1) Has anyone else experienced this?

        2) Please go to your settings/privacy/camera... is FM go included in the files that can access your camera?
                If so what phone do you have and what update version is it?

        3) If you delete FM go 15 and reinstall it, can you access your camera?

I'm trying to help Apple and FM get to the bottom of it.

Thank  you

Kirk

Re: iPhone and FM Go 15

Mark Rubenstein

Hi Kirk,

I can access the camera.

> 1) Has anyone else experienced this?
no

> 2) Please go to your settings/privacy/camera... is FM go included in the files that can access your camera?
> If so what phone do you have and what update version is it?
yes, iPhone 7 version 10.2.1

Re: iPhone and FM Go 15

Egon
Have multiple people using iPhones, 5s, 6, 6s, 7, all running 10.3 and the latest FileMaker Go. Not seeing any issues, and they take pictures multiple times a day that get uploaded directly to filmmaker.

J. Hall
Cell/Text/iMessage: 936-443-7653
Twitter: Egonj

> On Apr 11, 2017, at 12:24 PM, Mark Rubenstein <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> Hi Kirk,
>
> I can access the camera.
>
>> 1) Has anyone else experienced this?
> no
>

>> 2) Please go to your settings/privacy/camera... is FM go included in the files that can access your camera?
>> If so what phone do you have and what update version is it?
> yes, iPhone 7 version 10.2.1

Re: iPhone and FM Go 15

Doug Hogg-2
1. No
2. Yes.
iPhone 5 with IOS 10.3.1
and
FMGo 15.0.4

Works fine with the camera.

:-)

Doug Hogg

Sent from my iPhone

> On Apr 11, 2017, at 10:26 AM, J Hall <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Have multiple people using iPhones, 5s, 6, 6s, 7, all running 10.3 and the latest FileMaker Go. Not seeing any issues, and they take pictures multiple times a day that get uploaded directly to filmmaker.
>
> J. Hall
> Cell/Text/iMessage: 936-443-7653
> Twitter: Egonj
>
>> On Apr 11, 2017, at 12:24 PM, Mark Rubenstein <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>

>> Hi Kirk,
>>
>> I can access the camera.
>>
>>>    1)    Has anyone else experienced this?
>> no
>>

>>>    2)    Please go to your settings/privacy/camera... is FM go included in the files that can access your camera?
>>>        If so what phone do you have and what update version is it?
>> yes, iPhone 7 version 10.2.1

Re: iPhone and FM Go 15

dealtek@gmail.com

> On Apr 11, 2017, at 10:15 AM, Kirk Larson <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> This is what I need...

I have iphone 6s (not 7)

> 1) Has anyone else experienced this?

iphone 6s is working with camera

> 2) Please go to your settings/privacy/camera... is FM go included in the files that can access your camera?
> If so what phone do you have and what update version is it?

iphone 6s
v 10.3.1

> 3) If you delete FM go 15 and reinstall it, can you access your camera?

can't try that now...

> I'm trying to help Apple and FM get to the bottom of it.
>
> Thank  you
>
> Kirk

Dave - DealTek
[hidden email]
[db-17]

Re: iPhone and FM Go 15

Javier Castagnetto

> On 11 abr. 2017, at 12:15 p.m., Kirk Larson <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> I cannot access my camera from my new iPhone 7 plus... on FM go 15.
>
> I had a customer download FM go 15 this morning and they cannot access their camera either.

FWIW, I don’t need to use the camera with FM Go15, so I did this just to test for you and found out that in Settings>Privacy>Camera I do not have FM Go 15 is not showing up as an option. Also in Settings>FM Go all I get is an empty page with no options at all. iPhone 7 running iOS10.3.1

Same as above in my iPad Air iOS10.3.1

Both on the iPhone and iPad I deleted FM Go 15 and installed it again, no dice.

JC

RE: iPhone and FM Go 15

Kirk Larson-2
Thank you all for helping.

This is great info for Apple and Filemaker.

Kirk