iOS App SDK Plug-In

Filemaker plug-in - Dev mailing list
Will a plugin for filemaker pro work in the App SDK plugin?

Re: iOS App SDK Plug-In

On May 23, 2017, at 5:53 PM, [hidden email] [fmplug-prog-list] <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Will a plugin for filemaker pro work in the App SDK plugin?

You have to get a plug-in that has been compiled for iOS and the arm processor. Contact your plug-in vendor to see if they have one.

—Clay

Re: iOS App SDK Plug-In

Filemaker plug-in - Dev mailing list
I am looking to create one so I am the vendor but I am looking for resources.

Sent from my iPhone