fuzzy images on list layout...

dealtek@gmail.com
Hi all,

I have a new Mac local (non server) FMP v15 solution that has some larger images that show on a detail layout. Also I created another container that stores thumbnail image (directly in the file) that I use on a list view layout.

I noticed that sometimes when I go to the list view - that the thumbnail images may all be "fuzzy" (not pixelated but fuzzy as in unclear) > At other times they seem fine.

I had the data image format set to reduce or enlarge to fit. That seems to sometimes cause the fuzziness.

If I set the format to = crop the problem seems to vanish.

Q: Has anyone else noticed this? Is this a bug or is there a way to get rid of the fuzziness when using - reduce or enlarge to fit?

Dave - DealTek
[hidden email]
[db-17]