calc to create a random # {corrected}

janis rough
I have this calculation to create a random number of  10 digits, x 11
instead of 10 to insure the first digit isn't a zero.
The problem is I get a formating error which I assume is because left
is a text function instead of a number which is the output of the
calculation
Left(10 ^ 11;10)
So how do I fix it>
The random number function doesn't work because it is a number between
0 and 1 and I don't know how many digits it is.

thankx

Re: calc to create a random # {corrected}

Ross Dickson
Janis

Result(calc, text) = Left(GetAsText ( Int(10^11*Random) ); 10)

Ross