Zoom Status Bar Buttons

Dan Kelly-2
I used FMP16 preview for a while and decided there was too much missing that
I use already so I uninstalled it and went back to 15, BUT, one of the
issues that bothered me was the absence of the zoom and status bar,
bottom-left, but now the file I have been working on is still missing this
and I don't know how to get it back, I know discussing preview software may
be a non no but I am turning to the professionals I am familiar with, plus I
don't know where to go to report these type of bugs in the new version, I
guess I could ask my Rep.

Best Regards,

Dan Kelly

Yachtlink