XML priv hangin' on

Christopher Bailey

Hi folks,

(Windows Server).

I have a database file where no Privilege sets have the FMXML access
turned on.

Yet, on the server where the file is hosted, in the list of files in the
Admin Console, it has a big grey dot for "turned on" for FMXML.

This is on server version 16, but I've noticed it over the last several
versions. I'm not too worried about it, (this is an internal non-WAN
database and the office is firewalled off from the outside world, etc.)
but I am curious why it would be on.

Is there another setting somewhere besides Privilege Set access that
would make this happen?

Chris Bailey