Using an XSD to verify XML data?

Hans J. Gunnarsson
I would like to verify XML data I created in FM to check if it adheres to the rules set forward in the XSD and was wondering if any of you could point me to some information on how to do this?

TIA
Hans

Re: Using an XSD to verify XML data?

Beverly Voth-3
Hans, are you exporting from FM? Do you have the XSD? Is the xmlns being used to point to the XSD (local or remote) in the XSLT being used with the Export Records (as XML)?
Beverly
Sent from miPhone