The Troi Plug-in Talk mailing list will be closed

The Troi Plug-in Talk mailing list will be closed

Troi Announce Mailing list
Dear Troi Plug-in Talk Mailing List subscriber,

After almost 20 years (the first post to this list was on November 14, 1998!), we have decided to close the Troi Plug-in Talk mailing list on September 1, 2017.

To keep you informed about new releases, updates and other news related to Troi plug-ins we have started a new Troi newsletter. You can subscribe to our news on this web page: https://www.troi.com/news/

We hope to see you there!

Best regards,

Peter Baanen
Troi Plug-ins