Status bar buttons

Dan Kelly-2
I prefer having the status buttons and zoom at the bottom left, I can't
figure out how to show the part labels horizontally or vertically

Best Regards,

Dan Kelly

Yachtlink

954 663 1630

Re: Status bar buttons

Jonathan Fletcher-2
Are you talking about a certain NDA’d product of a certain application development platform company?

Yup. You’re gonna hate it.

Unless there are secret keystrokes that they haven’t revealed yet.

The Wedge giveth, and the Wedge taketh away.

::-\

j.

> On Mar 31, 2017, at 9:24 AM, Dan Kelly <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I prefer having the status buttons and zoom at the bottom left, I can't
> figure out how to show the part labels horizontally or vertically
>

> Best Regards,
>
> Dan Kelly
>
> Yachtlink
>
> 954 663 1630

Jonathan Fletcher
[hidden email]

Kentuckiana FileMaker Developers Group
Next Meeting: 3/28/16

Sent from a device not known for spontaneous combustion

Re: Status bar buttons

Stefan Schütt
Hi Dan,

> Dan Kelly <[hidden email]> kirjoitti 31.3.2017 kello 16.24:
>
> I prefer having the status buttons and zoom at the bottom left, I can't
> figure out how to show the part labels horizontally or vertically

What about cmd-click (Mac)/ctrl-click(Win) on part label?

HTH
__
Stefan Schutt, Mouse Up, Finland

RE: Status bar buttons

Dan Kelly-2
Ctrl-click did it, not sure why they took it away,

Best Regards,
Dan Kelly