Show repeating records from a portal

Dan Kelly-2
Is there a way I can show a field from multiple related records within a
calc filed?

I thought I was able to do this in the past with get Repetition numbers, I',
try to emulate a list of portal records within one field.

Best Regards,

Dan Kelly

Yachtlink

954 663 1630

Re: Show repeating records from a portal

Jonathan Fletcher-2
List ( relatedTO::targetField )

Wrap it in the Substitute function to put in delimiters other than CRs:

Substitute (
        List ( relatedTO::targetField ) ;
        [ ¶ ; “, “ ]
)

> On Jun 23, 2017, at 2:16 PM, Dan Kelly <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Is there a way I can show a field from multiple related records within a
> calc filed?
>
> I thought I was able to do this in the past with get Repetition numbers, I',
> try to emulate a list of portal records within one field.
>

> Best Regards,
>
> Dan Kelly
>
> Yachtlink
>
> 954 663 1630

Jonathan Fletcher
[hidden email]

Kentuckiana FileMaker Developers Group
Next Meeting: 6/27/17

RE: Show repeating records from a portal

Dan Kelly-2
Thanks Jon

Best Regards,
Dan Kelly
Yachtlink
954 663 1630

Wrap it in the Substitute function to put in delimiters other than CRs:

Substitute (
        List ( relatedTO::targetField ) ;
)