SERIAL DISPATCH SCRIPT

John Franklin-2
I didn't receive any response to my previous post. Trying it again, just  in
case it didn't go through the first time.

Hello,

If I modify the Troi sample barcode file to trigger a script only when data
is received on a specific port, the script will then trigger on any input.
It no longer waits for the end of line characters.

Serial_SetDispatchScript( "-unused" ;

    "COM4"   ;

    Get(FileName) ;

   "Process Data Received" ;

   Serial_AsciiValueToText("-unused" ;

        Case (

                Barcode::gEndOfBarcodeChars = "CRLF" ;  "13|10" ;   /*
CRLF*/

                Barcode::gEndOfBarcodeChars = "CR"     ;  "13" ;        /*
CR*/

"13|10"    /* default is CRLF*/

                 )

   )

)

Am I doing something wrong?

TIA

John

Re: SERIAL DISPATCH SCRIPT

Dan Kelly-2
John, I get messages on this list but seems to be not many, you are better
off contact Diane at Troi, she can help you, I'm sure they monitor this list
though, but when its specific to a particular plugin it's best to contact
them, I am not familiar with the serial plugin to help you.

Best Regards,
Dan Kelly
Yachtlink
954 663 1630