Re: Status of Dacons Limited?

Troy Meyers-2
Alvy,

I'm away with minimal Internet access, so I can't compare what they are offering for download with the beta that they sent to me privately months ago, but what I downloaded for FM 15 did not work, perhaps the same issue you are having. I reported it and they eventually sent me a beta of a newer version whice did solve the problem, though it still has others. Then I didn't hear from them for weeks or months, but did finally get an apologetic "we are working on it" but again I haven't heard from them since my last post on this thread.

I presume they still have the not-fixed version up for download. I definitely can get the beta to you when I return, but if you are desperate I might be able to wrangle it out of the office system with remote access. Contact me using tcmeyers at me dot com if needed, that arrives at my cell phone.

Troy