Re: [ANN] la Cucina Nostra 2.1 FREE from Codemasters Workshop

Re: [ANN] la Cucina Nostra 2.1 FREE from Codemasters Workshop

Lorne Walton
>David Kachel
>Codemasters Workshop
>
>email: [hidden email]
>web site: http://www.codemastersworkshop.com

Very nice database, David.

The Macintosh file has a ".sitx.txt" suffix which caused Safari to
display it as a web page, rather than download it as a Stuffit file.
I was able to download it by control-clicking the link and selecting
"Download Linked File".

Hopefully this helps someone.
--
"Never express yourself more clearly than you are able to think." [Niels Bohr]
Lorne Walton, Maple Ridge, BC, Canada

Re: [ANN] la Cucina Nostra 2.1 FREE from Codemasters Workshop

Gary (Lists)
"Lorne Walton" wrote:

> Very nice database, David.

Agreed.

> The Macintosh file has a ".sitx.txt" suffix which caused Safari to display it
> as a web page

FWIW, not in my Safari or Mozilla or FireFox or Camino or IE (all MacOS X).

(The web site does, however, render at less than 8pt in
Mozilla/FireFox/Camino, at 9pt in IE and at 10pt in Safari.  I had to
magnify the type in my normal browser [the 3 mozzes] to read the very faint
colored print on the blue background.)

Lorne, perhaps you have an incorrect file association which is presuming the
".sitx" to be text and therefore you are getting an extra ".txt"...?
(Stretching, there, at least on the last part...)

That does seem odd.
--
Gary

Re: [ANN] la Cucina Nostra 2.1 FREE from Codemasters Workshop

odelist
Le 19/05/05 5:50, « Lorne Walton » <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> I was able to download it by control-clicking the link and selecting
> "Download Linked File".

Thank you Lorne, I observed the same issue !

Best regards

Patrick

Dr. Patrick Odelin

Ile de La Réunion - "Vos hivers sont nos étés"
perso: [hidden email]