RE Re: Avery template not found

Brian Freitag
Dear Pat & Elizabeth,

Please take care that in sending a message to the list, or in replying to a
list message that you do not quote the entire digest.

Sincerely,
Brian Freitag

on 5/19/05 5:28 AM, Elizabeth Burns at [hidden email]
wrote:

>> Hi Pat,
>
> You can define a new layout and specify labels with custom
> measurements.   Usually the box will have the dimensions of the
> label, which you can then enter into FMP.  You should then be all set
> up!
>
> Hope this helps,
> Elizabeth
>
>> Would anyone know how to  create a template for an Avery product
>> that is not listed within FMP 6, specifically Business Cards 8376.
>> I am running Mac OS 10.3.9.  Am trying to make small labels for the
>> cheese in my shop. Each cheese has a record, etc etc.
>> Thanks, Pat...
>> Pat Sheldon
>> Sheldon Farms Market
>> 4363 Rte 22
>> Salem NY 12865
>>
>> (518) 854-7847
>>
>> Open May -  October, Seven days
>> Famous Sheldon sweet corn and everything else for a fresh, wonderful meal.
>> On May 19, 2005, at 4:06 AM, <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>>          Digest #830...

Re: RE Re: Avery template not found

Elizabeth Burns
My apologies to the list.  At least you don't get my auto-replies. ;-)