Pay Periods

Larry Heuvelman
Someone must have done this: I don’t see it on Brian Dunning’s site.

I need the cals for doing pay periods for bi-weekly and for 1-15, 16 to end of  month.

Does anyone have this?

Larry

Larry Heuvelman, CR, CGR, ROI
President

www.TheOwnerConsultant.com <http://www.theownerconsultant.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments, is the sender's private and confidential property, and is intended solely for the receipt, use, benefit, and information of the recipient indicated above. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message from your computer system. Failure to do so, and any review, disclosure, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited, and may result in legal liability on your part. We believe that this email message is free of any virus or other defect. However, it is the recipient's responsibility to ensure that it is virus free and the sender accepts no liability for any loss or damage.

Re: Pay Periods

Stephen Wonfor-3
Larry

This might get some traction.  End of PayMonth:  date( month(PayMonth) + 1; 0; year(PayMonth))

Stephen

----------

"The difficulty with this conversation is that it's very different from most of the ones I've had of late. Which, as I explained, have mostly been with trees." -- Douglas Adams

> On May 19, 2017, at 10:28 AM, Larry Heuvelman <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Someone must have done this: I don’t see it on Brian Dunning’s site.
>
> I need the cals for doing pay periods for bi-weekly and for 1-15, 16 to end of  month.
>
> Does anyone have this?
>
> Larry
>
> Larry Heuvelman, CR, CGR, ROI
> President
>

> www.TheOwnerConsultant.com <http://www.theownerconsultant.com/>
>

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments, is the sender's private and confidential property, and is intended solely for the receipt, use, benefit, and information of the recipient indicated above. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message from your computer system. Failure to do so, and any review, disclosure, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited, and may result in legal liability on your part. We believe that this email message is free of any virus or other defect. However, it is the recipient's responsibility to ensure that it is virus free and the sender accepts no liability for any loss or damage.

Re: Pay Periods

Jeff Yurka
Larry, I think this custom function from Brian Dunning’s site will get you on the right track. Magic Dates. I don’t see a bi-weekly portion but the calcs that are there would help you.

http://www.briandunning.com/cf/748 <http://www.briandunning.com/cf/748>

Bi_weekly
http://www.briandunning.com/cf/130 <http://www.briandunning.com/cf/130>
Maybe use this calc with the previous CF.

-Jeff

> On May 19, 2017, at 9:28 AM, Larry Heuvelman <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Someone must have done this: I don’t see it on Brian Dunning’s site.
>
> I need the cals for doing pay periods for bi-weekly and for 1-15, 16 to end of  month.
>
> Does anyone have this?
>
> Larry
>
> Larry Heuvelman, CR, CGR, ROI
> President
>

> www.TheOwnerConsultant.com <http://www.theownerconsultant.com/>
>

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments, is the sender's private and confidential property, and is intended solely for the receipt, use, benefit, and information of the recipient indicated above. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message from your computer system. Failure to do so, and any review, disclosure, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited, and may result in legal liability on your part. We believe that this email message is free of any virus or other defect. However, it is the recipient's responsibility to ensure that it is virus free and the sender accepts no liability for any loss or damage.

Jeff Yurka
FileMaker Certified Developer
voice: 503.475.0974
email: [hidden email]