Migration

Roger Wood
Hey ya'll - I am having some problems with summary fields across
files when migrating a Filemaker6 database to Filemaker7.  Also
problems with windows that are hidden when migrating.  Any help or
suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,  Rog

Re: Migration

Steven H. Blackwell
Have you read the Tech Briefs on migration and conversion?  They contain
a lot of helpful info as well as the Conversion Issues database printout.

http://www.filemaker.com/support/upgrade/techbriefs.html

Steven
--
Steven H. Blackwell
Partner Member, FileMaker Solutions Alliance

FileMaker Security:  The Book
http://www.filemakersecurity.com

FileMaker? Pro 7 Is Here!
http://www.filemaker.com/support/upgrade/techbriefs.html

One Hundred Thirty Seven Countries of FileMaker Pro!!
http://www.FMP-Power.com