Is there a way to reorder favorite hosts?

Is there a way to reorder favorite hosts?

Bob Patin
Anyone? Buehler? Buehler?

Thanks,

Bob Patin
Longterm Solutions
FileMaker 9, 10, 11, 12 & 13 Certified Developer
http://www.longtermsolutions.com
-
iChat: [hidden email]
Twitter: bobpatin

FileMaker Consulting

Re: Is there a way to reorder favorite hosts?

Stephen Wonfor-3
Bob

Not that I have run across. And I have been looking.
Save Ferris!

Stephen

---

Pisan zapra: (Malay) The time needed to eat a banana.