Is Sending HTML Mail possible with FM v15 or v16?

Is Sending HTML Mail possible with FM v15 or v16?

dealtek@gmail.com
Hi all,

I am just checking if sending HTML email is possible with FM v15 or v16?

Dave - DealTek
[hidden email]
[db-17]

Re: Is Sending HTML Mail possible with FM v15 or v16?

Bob Patin
With a plugin.

Bob Patin
Longterm Solutions
FileMaker 9, 10, 11, 12 & 13 Certified Developer
http://www.longtermsolutions.com
-
iChat: [hidden email]
Twitter: bobpatin

FileMaker Consulting

> On May 16, 2017, at 2:08 PM, [hidden email] wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I am just checking if sending HTML email is possible with FM v15 or v16?

> Dave - DealTek
> [hidden email]
> [db-17]

Re: Is Sending HTML Mail possible with FM v15 or v16?

Larry Heuvelman
Recommended plugins?

Larry

Larry Heuvelman, CR, CGR, ROI
President

www.TheOwnerConsultant.com <http://www.theownerconsultant.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments, is the sender's private and confidential property, and is intended solely for the receipt, use, benefit, and information of the recipient indicated above. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message from your computer system. Failure to do so, and any review, disclosure, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited, and may result in legal liability on your part. We believe that this email message is free of any virus or other defect. However, it is the recipient's responsibility to ensure that it is virus free and the sender accepts no liability for any loss or damage.

> On May 16, 2017, at 2:09 PM, Bob Patin <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> With a plugin.

> Bob Patin
> Longterm Solutions
> [hidden email]
> 615-333-6858
> FileMaker 9, 10, 11, 12 & 13 Certified Developer
> http://www.longtermsolutions.com
> -
> iChat: [hidden email]
> Twitter: bobpatin
> —
> FileMaker Consulting
> FileMaker Hosting for all versions of FileMaker
> PHP • Full email services • Free DNS hosting • Colocation • Consulting
>
>> On May 16, 2017, at 2:08 PM, [hidden email] wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I am just checking if sending HTML email is possible with FM v15 or v16?
>>
>> --
>> Thanks,
>> Dave - DealTek
>> [hidden email]
>> [db-17]

Re: Is Sending HTML Mail possible with FM v15 or v16?

Stephen Wonfor-3
360Works eMail for me.

Stephen

---

"Theory is when one knows everything but nothing works. Practice is when everything works but nobody knows why. In our lab, theory and practice go hand in hand: nothing works and nobody knows why." --- anon Grad Student

> On May 16, 2017, at 1:40 PM, Larry Heuvelman <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Recommended plugins?
>
> Larry
>
> Larry Heuvelman, CR, CGR, ROI
> President
>

> www.TheOwnerConsultant.com <http://www.theownerconsultant.com/>
>

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments, is the sender's private and confidential property, and is intended solely for the receipt, use, benefit, and information of the recipient indicated above. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message from your computer system. Failure to do so, and any review, disclosure, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited, and may result in legal liability on your part. We believe that this email message is free of any virus or other defect. However, it is the recipient's responsibility to ensure that it is virus free and the sender accepts no liability for any loss or damage.
>

>> On May 16, 2017, at 2:09 PM, Bob Patin <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> With a plugin.

>> Bob Patin
>> Longterm Solutions
>> [hidden email]
>> 615-333-6858
>> FileMaker 9, 10, 11, 12 & 13 Certified Developer
>> http://www.longtermsolutions.com
>> -
>> iChat: [hidden email]
>> Twitter: bobpatin
>> —
>> FileMaker Consulting
>> FileMaker Hosting for all versions of FileMaker
>> PHP • Full email services • Free DNS hosting • Colocation • Consulting
>>
>>> On May 16, 2017, at 2:08 PM, [hidden email] wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I am just checking if sending HTML email is possible with FM v15 or v16?
>>>
>>> --
>>> Thanks,
>>> Dave - DealTek
>>> [hidden email]
>>> [db-17]

Re: Is Sending HTML Mail possible with FM v15 or v16?

Brian Beer
360 is my choice, but monkey bread will work as well (and has a tone of other useful stuff)

Brian H. Beer
Assistant Director, Marketing and Data Services
Penn State University Press
820 North University Drive
USB 1, Suite C
University Park, PA 16802
814-867-2210
FAX: 814-863-1408
http://www.psupress.org

On May 16, 2017, at 3:40 PM, Larry Heuvelman <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Recommended plugins?
>
> Larry
>
> Larry Heuvelman, CR, CGR, ROI
> President
>

> www.TheOwnerConsultant.com <http://www.theownerconsultant.com/>
>

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments, is the sender's private and confidential property, and is intended solely for the receipt, use, benefit, and information of the recipient indicated above. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message from your computer system. Failure to do so, and any review, disclosure, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited, and may result in legal liability on your part. We believe that this email message is free of any virus or other defect. However, it is the recipient's responsibility to ensure that it is virus free and the sender accepts no liability for any loss or damage.
>

>> On May 16, 2017, at 2:09 PM, Bob Patin <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> With a plugin.

>> Bob Patin
>> Longterm Solutions
>> [hidden email]
>> 615-333-6858
>> FileMaker 9, 10, 11, 12 & 13 Certified Developer
>> http://www.longtermsolutions.com
>> -
>> iChat: [hidden email]
>> Twitter: bobpatin
>> —
>> FileMaker Consulting
>> FileMaker Hosting for all versions of FileMaker
>> PHP • Full email services • Free DNS hosting • Colocation • Consulting
>>
>>> On May 16, 2017, at 2:08 PM, [hidden email] wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I am just checking if sending HTML email is possible with FM v15 or v16?
>>>
>>> --
>>> Thanks,
>>> Dave - DealTek
>>> [hidden email]
>>> [db-17]

Re: Is Sending HTML Mail possible with FM v15 or v16?

Bob Patin
I like 360 Works’ plugin a lot, and also SMTP-it Pro; the latter has been around for a LONG time, even before HTML email.

> On May 16, 2017, at 2:40 PM, Larry Heuvelman <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Recommended plugins?
>
> Larry
>
> Larry Heuvelman, CR, CGR, ROI
> President
>

> www.TheOwnerConsultant.com <http://www.theownerconsultant.com/>
>

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments, is the sender's private and confidential property, and is intended solely for the receipt, use, benefit, and information of the recipient indicated above. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message from your computer system. Failure to do so, and any review, disclosure, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited, and may result in legal liability on your part. We believe that this email message is free of any virus or other defect. However, it is the recipient's responsibility to ensure that it is virus free and the sender accepts no liability for any loss or damage.
>

>> On May 16, 2017, at 2:09 PM, Bob Patin <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> With a plugin.

>> Bob Patin
>> Longterm Solutions
>> [hidden email]
>> 615-333-6858
>> FileMaker 9, 10, 11, 12 & 13 Certified Developer
>> http://www.longtermsolutions.com
>> -
>> iChat: [hidden email]
>> Twitter: bobpatin
>> —
>> FileMaker Consulting
>> FileMaker Hosting for all versions of FileMaker
>> PHP • Full email services • Free DNS hosting • Colocation • Consulting
>>
>>> On May 16, 2017, at 2:08 PM, [hidden email] wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I am just checking if sending HTML email is possible with FM v15 or v16?
>>>
>>> --
>>> Thanks,
>>> Dave - DealTek
>>> [hidden email]
>>> [db-17]

Re: Is Sending HTML Mail possible with FM v15 or v16?

Bob Patin
If you want to buy any one plugin, Monkeybread is the one for you; it’s an amazing plugin, and Christian is always willing to help with sticky programming issues.

Bob Patin
Longterm Solutions
FileMaker 9, 10, 11, 12 & 13 Certified Developer
http://www.longtermsolutions.com
-
iChat: [hidden email]
Twitter: bobpatin

FileMaker Consulting

> On May 16, 2017, at 2:48 PM, Brian Beer <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> 360 is my choice, but monkey bread will work as well (and has a tone of other useful stuff)
>
> Brian H. Beer
> Assistant Director, Marketing and Data Services
> Penn State University Press
> 820 North University Drive
> USB 1, Suite C
> University Park, PA 16802
> 814-867-2210
> FAX: 814-863-1408
> http://www.psupress.org
>

> On May 16, 2017, at 3:40 PM, Larry Heuvelman <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Recommended plugins?
>>
>> Larry
>>
>> Larry Heuvelman, CR, CGR, ROI
>> President
>>

>> www.TheOwnerConsultant.com <http://www.theownerconsultant.com/>
>>

>> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments, is the sender's private and confidential property, and is intended solely for the receipt, use, benefit, and information of the recipient indicated above. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message from your computer system. Failure to do so, and any review, disclosure, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited, and may result in legal liability on your part. We believe that this email message is free of any virus or other defect. However, it is the recipient's responsibility to ensure that it is virus free and the sender accepts no liability for any loss or damage.
>>

>>> On May 16, 2017, at 2:09 PM, Bob Patin <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> With a plugin.

>>> Bob Patin
>>> Longterm Solutions
>>> [hidden email]
>>> 615-333-6858
>>> FileMaker 9, 10, 11, 12 & 13 Certified Developer
>>> http://www.longtermsolutions.com
>>> -
>>> iChat: [hidden email]
>>> Twitter: bobpatin
>>> —
>>> FileMaker Consulting
>>> FileMaker Hosting for all versions of FileMaker
>>> PHP • Full email services • Free DNS hosting • Colocation • Consulting

Re: Is Sending HTML Mail possible with FM v15 or v16?

Christian Schmitz-2

> Hi all,
>
> I am just checking if sending HTML email is possible with FM v15 or v16?

MBS Plugin allows to send via SMTP. Multiple attachments, html and proper encoding.

see
http://www.mbs-plugins.com/archive/2016-10-03/Sending_emails_in_FileMaker_wi/monkeybreadsoftware_blog_filemaker

And for parallel batch sending:
http://www.mbs-plugins.com/archive/2017-01-10/Batch_sending_Emails_in_FileMa/monkeybreadsoftware_blog_filemaker

New in 7.2 is also sending via Outlook:

http://www.mbsplugins.eu/component_WinSendMail.shtml

Sincerely
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/

RE: Is Sending HTML Mail possible with FM v15 or v16?

Dan Kelly-2
Christian, you also post calendar events and tasks to Outlook?

Best Regards,
Dan Kelly
Yachtlink
954 663 1630

> I am just checking if sending HTML email is possible with FM v15 or v16?

MBS Plugin allows to send via SMTP. Multiple attachments, html and proper
encoding.

see
http://www.mbs-plugins.com/archive/2016-10-03/Sending_emails_in_FileMaker_wi
/monkeybreadsoftware_blog_filemaker

And for parallel batch sending:
http://www.mbs-plugins.com/archive/2017-01-10/Batch_sending_Emails_in_FileMa
/monkeybreadsoftware_blog_filemaker

New in 7.2 is also sending via Outlook:

http://www.mbsplugins.eu/component_WinSendMail.shtml

Sincerely
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/

Re: Is Sending HTML Mail possible with FM v15 or v16?

Christian Schmitz-2

> Am 17.05.2017 um 23:46 schrieb Dan Kelly <[hidden email]>:
>
> Christian, you also post calendar events and tasks to Outlook?

Not directly.

Of course you can use our CURL functions for various web services from Exchange.

Or use a Mac to fill the calendar database and sync it to Outlook with all events and reminders.

Sincerely
Christian