Global top navigation parts?

debt
        Is it possible to have a top navigation part be global for a file instead of layout specific, or is it necessary to copy and paste in each layout?

Thank you,
Debbi

Re: Global top navigation parts?

Bob Patin
I’ve been asking for that for years. You’ll have to copy & paste to each layout.

Bob Patin
Longterm Solutions
FileMaker 9, 10, 11, 12 & 13 Certified Developer
http://www.longtermsolutions.com
-
iChat: [hidden email]
Twitter: bobpatin