Format for App Sound Clip

LauraZ.
Hi All,

Do we have a preferred format for sound clips
stored in FileMaker and ultimately becoming part
of a new app?

Thank you,

Laura Z.

Re: Format for App Sound Clip

tony_white_L1@twdesigns.com
Probably MP3s to keep the file size small.

You can look at the files that download from professional podcasters (not
me) to see what compression settings to consider.

The ones at FileMaker-Fanatics.com are probably bigger than they need to be
for talk audio.

Tony White
http://FileMaker-Fanatics.com