Font Request?

Stephen Wonfor-3
Just got this when connecting to an inhouse server.

“Filemaker Pro Advanced needs to download the font “STFangSong”

I am the only dev on this solution so this puzzles me.  The font does exist in my FontBook in OSX 10.11.6.

Stephen

"Warning: This toy produces substantially less childish glee in real life than it does in the TV commercial."

Re: Font Request?

Jimmy D. Jones
This is a Mac OS bug. The request happens in many applications. It may happen for quite a few different Fonts. But, AFAIK, it's only once per font.

___________
The opinions expressed in this email are my own and do not reflect those of my employer or anyone else.
Regards,
Ch0c0halic, FileMaker 14 Certified Developer
FileMaker Developer Conference 2017
July 24-26, 2017 • JW Marriott Desert Ridge, Phoenix, AZ
http://www.filemaker.com/learning/devcon/index.html

> On Jul 17, 2017, at 9:57 AM, Stephen Wonfor <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Just got this when connecting to an inhouse server.
>
> “Filemaker Pro Advanced needs to download the font “STFangSong”
>
> I am the only dev on this solution so this puzzles me.  The font does exist in my FontBook in OSX 10.11.6.
>
> Stephen
>
> —
>
> "Warning: This toy produces substantially less childish glee in real life than it does in the TV commercial."

Re: Font Request?

Stephen Wonfor-3
Thanks Jimmy.  Was concerned it might be something else - something wicked.

Stephen

---

syn•o•nym  noun \'si-nǝ-,nim\ : a word used in place of one you can't spell