[FileMakerHacks] FM 12 ExecuteSQL “Unconference” Session

[FileMakerHacks] FM 12 ExecuteSQL “Unconference” Session

Kevin Frank
Colleagues,

Yesterday I had the privilege to co-present a DevCon "unconference"
session with John Ahn (whom some of you may know as "Mr Vodka" on FM
Forums) on the topic of ExecuteSQL.

John showed some great demos, using ExecuteSQL to dynamically sort
portals and populate conditional value lists, which you can download here:

http://www.filemakerhacks.com/?p=5357

Regards,
Kevin

Kevin Frank & Associates
[hidden email]
www.kevinfrank.com

Re: [FileMakerHacks] FM 12 ExecuteSQL “Unconference” Session

Claudio Roberto Heidemann
Tks Kevin

Enviado via iPad

Em 19/07/2012, às 13:20, Kevin Frank <[hidden email]> escreveu:

> Colleagues,
>
> Yesterday I had the privilege to co-present a DevCon "unconference" session with John Ahn (whom some of you may know as "Mr Vodka" on FM Forums) on the topic of ExecuteSQL.
>
> John showed some great demos, using ExecuteSQL to dynamically sort portals and populate conditional value lists, which you can download here:
>
> http://www.filemakerhacks.com/?p=5357
>
> Regards,
> Kevin

> Kevin Frank & Associates
> [hidden email]
> www.kevinfrank.com
> 707-822-6414

RE: [FileMakerHacks] FM 12 ExecuteSQL "Unconference" Session

Francisco Soto
Hi All,

Does anyone knows if John Ahn’s demos are available for FM11, can't upgrade
yet.

Dynamic Portal Sorting (Portal_sort_fast)
Multi-column dynamic portal sorting (Portal_sort_multiple)
Dynamic value lists (ConditionalVL_SQL)

Thank You,
Francisco Soto
Dominican Republic

Yesterday I had the privilege to co-present a DevCon "unconference"
session with John Ahn (whom some of you may know as "Mr Vodka" on FM
Forums) on the topic of ExecuteSQL.

John showed some great demos, using ExecuteSQL to dynamically sort portals
and populate conditional value lists, which you can download here:

http://www.filemakerhacks.com/?p=5357

Regards,
Kevin

Kevin Frank & Associates
[hidden email]
www.kevinfrank.com
Se certificó que el correo no contiene virus.
Comprobada por AVG - www.avg.es
Versión: 2012.0.2196 / Base de datos de virus: 2437/5141 - Fecha de la
versión: 19/07/2012

Re: [FileMakerHacks] FM 12 ExecuteSQL "Unconference" Session

Beverly Voth-3
Francisco, since this series of articles is about ExecuteSQL() function (only available in FM12), I don't think it would be possible to have an FM11 version. :)

If there were ways to do the same thing with a SQL plug-in, perhaps?!

Beverly

On 19 Jul 2012, at 2:30 PM, Francisco Soto wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Does anyone knows if John Ahn’s demos are available for FM11, can't upgrade
> yet.
>

> Dynamic Portal Sorting (Portal_sort_fast)
> Multi-column dynamic portal sorting (Portal_sort_multiple)
> Dynamic value lists (ConditionalVL_SQL)
>
> Thank You,
> Francisco Soto
> Dominican Republic

Stan Millar-2
Kevin

Many times I have meant to send my thanks for your continuing support of the FM community.

I have kept your emails and viewed/downloaded many of your files.

All have been excellent and are definitely keepers.

This is to right my wrong:

Many thanks.

Stan
Stan Millar
Managing Director
Bromac Business Services Pty Ltd
Loan Administration
w: http://www.bromac.com.au/
e: <[hidden email]>
P: +61 7 3397 9998
F: +61 7 3910 1092

National Secretary
Finance Brokers Association of Australia
Secretary
TFP Co-operative Limited

On 20/07/2012, at 3:20 AM, Kevin Frank wrote:

> Colleagues,
>
> Yesterday I had the privilege to co-present a DevCon "unconference" session with John Ahn (whom some of you may know as "Mr Vodka" on FM Forums) on the topic of ExecuteSQL.
>
> John showed some great demos, using ExecuteSQL to dynamically sort portals and populate conditional value lists, which you can download here:
>
> http://www.filemakerhacks.com/?p=5357
>
> Regards,
> Kevin

> Kevin Frank & Associates
> [hidden email]
> www.kevinfrank.com
> 707-822-6414

RE: [FileMakerHacks] FM 12 ExecuteSQL "Unconference" Session

brent.hedden@nth.com
Kevin and John made a great tag-team presentation at the DevCon.  Thanks for all the info!

-Brent

Yesterday I had the privilege to co-present a DevCon "unconference"
session with John Ahn (whom some of you may know as "Mr Vodka" on FM
Forums) on the topic of ExecuteSQL.

John showed some great demos, using ExecuteSQL to dynamically sort portals and populate conditional value lists, which you can download here:

http://www.filemakerhacks.com/?p=5357

Regards,
Kevin

Kevin Frank & Associates
[hidden email]
www.kevinfrank.com

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message. Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.