FileMaker Pro 16 Advanced Education edition

FileMaker Pro 16 Advanced Education edition

debt
        I found the FileMaker Pro 16 Advanced Download Education edition on Amazon for $329.00.  Is this a paired down version or is it just a discounted price?

Thanks,
Debbie

Re: FileMaker Pro 16 Advanced Education edition

bob's lists
> On May 10, 2017, at 10:26 AM, debt <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I found the FileMaker Pro 16 Advanced Download Education edition on Amazon for $329.00.  Is this a paired down version or is it just a discounted price?

Unless there is a licensing change for version 16, educational licensing traditionally has been for the regular version (not pared down), but educational licenses are not entitled to a discount on future upgrades.

Bob