[FileMaker Hacks] Virtual List Reporting, part 3

[FileMaker Hacks] Virtual List Reporting, part 3

Kevin Frank
https://filemakerhacks.com/2017/07/22/virtual-list-reporting-part-3/

Excerpt: "This time around we’re going to look at a method to produce
multiple independent reports concurrently, each in its own window, based
on a single virtual list table. This will entail generating a large
number of dynamically instantiated $$vars[withReps], so we will also
explore a way to automatically clear them out (without the overhead of
having to keep track of them during instantiation)."

Kevin Frank & Associates
[hidden email]
www.kevinfrank.com