FMPA 16 Downloadable Help

debt
        I just bought FMPA 16 and it’s a nice step up from 12. :)  However, I can’t figure out where to put the downloadable help file to be able to access it from within the app.  I’ve tried the FMPA folder, the English Extras folder, and the Extensions folder but I still can’t access it from the help menu.

        This page allows you to download it:

https://fmhelp.filemaker.com/help/16/fmp/en/#page/FMP_Help%2Findex.html

but doesn’t say anything else.  Where is that folder supposed to go?

Thanks,
Frank

Re: FMPA 16 Downloadable Help

Beverly Voth-3
It does not have a link in FMP. You might place it with a path that can be accessed with Web Viewer. Or as Open URL to view in your browser.

The convenience is for when you are off-line (not connected to internet).

Sent from miPhone