FM GO 15 v 16 URL Action

Matt Sawyer
Hi

Just wondering if anybody can help me with an issue regarding using a URL to access a file.

I am using the following to open a file and pass a parameter to a script.

fmp://webdirect:[hidden email]/xxxxx_Web.fmp12?script=Startup&param=username:password <fmp://webdirect:[hidden email]/xxxxx_Web.fmp12?script=Startup&param=username:password>

This works perfectly in FMGO 15 and when used within the network with a local ip address it also works with FM Go 16.

It returns an 802 (Unable to open file)  error when used externally with FM Go 16.

Note the Allow URLS to perform FileMaker scripts extended privilege has been clicked in all related files.

Also no script is set under File Options.

External URL must be OK as it works in FM GO 15.

 FM Go is 16.02.

Perhaps there is but cannot find a document setting out behaviour differences between FM GO 15 and 16.

Any thoughts on the issue would be appreciated.

Regards

Matt