Concur Expense Reporting with FileMaker?

Concur Expense Reporting with FileMaker?

board5ter
Has anyone successfully integrated Concur with FileMaker?

www.concur.com

Thanks,

David.

Re: Concur Expense Reporting with FileMaker?

Larry Heuvelman
I know it tends to be used by larger business, I know of a company who does 7B a year just started using it.

Larry

Larry Heuvelman, CR, CGR, ROI
President

www.TheOwnerConsultant.com <http://www.theownerconsultant.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments, is the sender's private and confidential property, and is intended solely for the receipt, use, benefit, and information of the recipient indicated above. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message from your computer system. Failure to do so, and any review, disclosure, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited, and may result in legal liability on your part. We believe that this email message is free of any virus or other defect. However, it is the recipient's responsibility to ensure that it is virus free and the sender accepts no liability for any loss or damage.