Check FileMaker Field Against Wordpress Password

Check FileMaker Field Against Wordpress Password

board5ter
Hi,

Is there a way to check Username/Password values in text fields in FileMaker against WordPress 4 hashed password database?

I have admin access to the WordPress MySL database and WP root directory.

Would prefer not to have to use custom web publishing, so hoping there is an API or something.

Thanks,

David.

Re: Check FileMaker Field Against Wordpress Password

JClose
Which side of the structure are you on, WP or FM?  (That will determine the answer to APIs you asked.  FM has a couple, I imagine that WP has many...)

As for comparing the two, it should be possible - once you have the data moved to the side you want to compare in.  If you know the Hash technique that WP uses, then you can just apply that to the FM PW text field (I assume it's a plain text field in FM).  It should yield the same result if you hash it the same way with the same input text.

Thanks,
--  Justin