Beacons & Inventory Management

board5ter
Hi,

Does anyone have any experience with iBeacons with FM for invoice management in a warehouse?

We have SKUs in boxes, in cases, on pallets in a large warehouse and I’m looking for a use scenario to identify the locations of items.

Thanks,

David.

Re: Beacons & Inventory Management

Damian Kelly
I did some experiments and was unable to make it precise enough to work.

Damian

> On 31 Mar 2017, at 16:47, [hidden email] wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone have any experience with iBeacons with FM for invoice management in a warehouse?
>
> We have SKUs in boxes, in cases, on pallets in a large warehouse and I’m looking for a use scenario to identify the locations of items.
>
> Thanks,
>
> David.

Re: Beacons & Inventory Management

Jorge Biquez
Hello all

Whereis the best place to buy them? Directly from vendor? Amazon? Ebay?

I woudl like to do some testing with them.

JB

On 4/3/17 03:20, Damian Kelly wrote:

> I did some experiments and was unable to make it precise enough to work.
>
> Damian
>
>> On 31 Mar 2017, at 16:47, [hidden email] wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Does anyone have any experience with iBeacons with FM for invoice management in a warehouse?
>>
>> We have SKUs in boxes, in cases, on pallets in a large warehouse and I’m looking for a use scenario to identify the locations of items.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> David.

LSCA. Jorge Enrique Biquez Alvarez
IT Consultant