An odd little thing that is actually rather useful.

An odd little thing that is actually rather useful.

Stephen Wonfor-3
Hi

This works for the “Anchor Buoys” particularly well.
I place a popover on a data layout and use cloaking to hide it from the general user.
Go into Manage Database and then take a screen snap of the anchor and buoy group for that table.
Paste it onto the popover.
Now I can easily see what this table can converse with without going to "Manage Database”.
Needs maintenance when schema updates are made but, for something that was initially just amusing, it has proved rather handy.

Cunningham's law – The best way to get the right answer on the Internet is not to ask a question, it’s to post the wrong answer.