[ANN] Troi File Plug-in 8.6.1 for FileMaker Pro 15

[ANN] Troi File Plug-in 8.6.1 for FileMaker Pro 15

Troi Announce Mailing list
Troi Automatisering releases Troi File Plug-in 8.6.1 for FileMaker Pro 15

Updated file management plug-in for FileMaker Pro 15 improves UnZIP, Metadata and several other functions.

Alphen aan den Rijn, Netherlands, 23 January, 2017--Troi Automatisering today announced the immediate availability of Troi File Plug-in 8.6.1 for FileMaker Pro 15.

What is new in version 8.6.1?

Version 8.6.1 is a maintenance update of our plug-in for manipulating external files and folders directly from FileMaker Pro. In this version we improved the handling on Windows of certain ZIP files with the TrFile_UnZIP function. This version also improves parsing newer PDF versions, like PDF 1.7 with the TrFile_MetaData( "-GetPDFDescription") function. On MacOS X the TrFile_MetaData( "-GetMovieDescription") function now returns timecode data for movies. Several other functions were improved as well and we fixed some potential problems with the DragAndDrop function on macOS X.

More detailed information on all changes and improvements implemented in Troi File Plug-in 8.6.1 and earlier can be found at: http://www.troi.com/software/filehistory.html

Pricing & Availability

A fully functional demo version of Troi File Plug-in 8.6.1 is available for downloading at Troi's Web site at: http://www.troi.com/software/fileplugin.html

Licenses cost US$ 99 per user. Details on developer licenses and multi-user discounts can be found on our web site. You can order licenses from our web site.

Upgrading to version 8.6.1 is free and recommended for all users of version 8.5 and 8.6: version 8.6.1 works with the same registration as the 8.5 version. Users who bought a license for Troi File Plug-in on or after November 1st, 2015 are entitled to a free upgrade to version 8.6.1. Eligible users have been sent a new 8.5 registration. Contact us if you have not received yours.

Upgrades from licenses bought before November 1st, 2015, are available from US$ 59 per user. Upgrade prices for other licenses can be found on our web site. You can order upgrades from our web site.

Contact information

D. Budding
Troi Automatisering

Newsroom: http://www.troi.com/news/