[ANN] Troi Automatisering presents 7 plug-ins for FileMaker 15 at FileMaker Developer Conference 2016

[ANN] Troi Automatisering presents 7 plug-ins for FileMaker 15 at FileMaker Developer Conference 2016

Troi Announce Mailing list
LAS VEGAS, July 18, 2016--Troi Automatisering is exhibiting 7 updated plug-ins for FileMaker 15 at the FileMaker Developer Conference 2016 in Las Vegas.

All Troi plug-ins have been rewritten and optimized for use with FileMaker 15. We made description and type-ahead information available for all functions of the plug-ins, thus further improving developers' user experience. This extra function description will be shown in FileMaker Pro 15 in the Specify Calculation dialog box when you type a function name and also as a text popup in the functions pane on the right. The type-ahead information is used by the auto complete functionality of FileMaker Pro 15.

New functionality in the latest versions of our plug-ins includes zipping, unzipping and creating aliases of files and folders (Troi File Plug-in), completely customizable spell checking on a per database or even per field basis (Troi Text Plug-in), safely storing encryption passwords in the keychain (Troi Encryptor Plug-in) and more.

In Troi's Vendor Track presentation, scheduled for Thursday at 9:00 am, we will show how our high quality plug-ins can enhance your FileMaker databases, with encryption, better dialogs and easy device connectivity with cash drawers and more. We will also demo our improved Troi File Plug-in, giving hidden tricks on file manipulation and media handling (like reading IPTC and XMP metadata). Finally we will show what is new and coming soon and answer questions.

We invite everyone at the conference to visit our booth in the Exhibitor Hall to check out our new plug-ins for FileMaker 15 or to just say hi. We look forward to seeing you.

About Troi Automatisering

Troi Automatisering has 18 years experience in developing high quality cross platform plug-ins for the FileMaker platform and is winner of the FileMaker Pro Excellence Award. For more information, visit our web site at:
http://www.troi.com

Contact information

D. Budding
Troi Automatisering