[ANN] Last 2 Weeks for CNS Plug-ins DevCon Sale

[ANN] Last 2 Weeks for CNS Plug-ins DevCon Sale

Jake Traynham
COMM-UNITY NETWORKING SYSTEMS ANNOUNCES FINAL TWO WEEKS OF DISCOUNT
PRICING.

Fort Worth, TX, August 8, 2016 -- FileMaker DevCon 2016 has come and
gone, but our annual DevCon Discount pricing is still available! But
don't wait, these discounts will only be available for 2 more weeks,
ending on August 19, 2016. So come take advantage of 25% off all orders
(even upgrade orders) on our website with coupon code "DevCon 2016", and
50% off our iOS app on the iOS App Store.

Browse all CNS Plug-ins and iOS Apps at http://www.cnsplug-ins.com/

CNS Plug-ins
------------

All of the following CNS Plug-ins are 25% off (use coupon code "DevCon
2016"):

CNS Audit - Add Audit Trails to your databases in a matter of minutes.
http://cnsaudit.cnsplug-ins.com/

CNS Barcode - Use your webcam to scan barcodes right into FileMaker Pro
as well as create barcodes from data in your database.
http://cnsbarcode.cnsplug-ins.com/

CNS Image - Crop, Rotate, Scale, and more with this easy to use image
manipulation plug-in.  http://cnsimage.cnsplug-ins.com/

CNS Menu - Create on-the-fly dynamic pop-up menus that call scripts when
you select menu items.  http://cnsmenu.cnsplug-ins.com/

CNS Query - Add, Edit, and Delete records and more in your FileMaker
databases without ever creating a relationship.
http://cnsquery.cnsplug-ins.com/

FTPit Pro - Transfer files to and from any FTP server all from the
comfort of FileMaker Pro.  http://ftpitpro.cnsplug-ins.com/

MMColor - Give your users access to system color pickers and create
color elements for themed databases.  http://mmcolor.cnsplug-ins.com/

MMScript - Schedule FileMaker scripts to run in the future or when a
user goes idle.  You can also interact with the OS through shell
scripting.  http://mmscript.cnsplug-ins.com/

POP3it Pro - Receive email directly into your database, complete with
email headers, content, and attachments.  http://www.pop3itpro.com/

SMTPit Pro - Send Text and HTML emails with any number of attachments
and inline images, all without leaving FileMaker Pro.
http://www.smtpitpro.com/

CNS iOS Apps
------------

The following CNS iOS App is 50% off (on the iOS App Store):

CNS Barcode - Turn your iOS device into a barcode reader to easily read
data from barcodes right into FileMaker Go.
http://cnsplug-ins.com/iOS/CNS_Barcode

Contact
-------

Comm-Unity Networking Systems, LLC
PO Box 137559
Fort Worth, Texas 76136

Phone:  817-238-1688
Email:  [hidden email]
Web:    http://www.cnsplug-ins.com/

Re: [ANN] Last 2 Weeks for CNS Plug-ins DevCon Sale

Joel Bowers
Unsubscribe

Joel Bowers