Prague, CZ -- May 17, 2017 -- 24U Software has released version 2.0.3 of 24U Toolbox Plug-In, and update of their popular toolbox of useful external function for daily use in FileMaker Pro 12 thru 16.
What's new in version 2.0.3:
- Removed limit of number of system scripts performed in single session
- In-product store now works on OSX 10.11
- More precise error code handling
- Trying to perform FileMaker Scripts on FileMaker Server now correctly returns error code instead of crashing
- Toolbox_GetTimestamp now returns correct time even after daylight saving time or DST changes
Availability and Pricing
24U Toolbox Plug-In 2.0.3 is immediately available for download as a free fully functional 14-days trial version, which can be activated after purchasing a license code.
This update is free of charge for all registered users of 24U Toolbox Plug-In 1.x or 24U FM Bench.